- North Carolina State University, Fiber and Polymer Science (Ph.D.)
- 서울대학교 의류학과 (석사)
- 서울대학교 의류학과 (학사)
- 2019.09 - 현재 서울대학교 의류학과 부교수
- 2017.09 - 2019.08 서울대학교 의류학과 조교수
- 2014.08 - 2017.08 Kansas State University 조교수
- 2013.03 - 2014.07 이화여자대학교 의류학과 초빙교수
- 2006.08 - 2013.02 한국 3M 기술연구소
- T. Hemmatian, H. Lee, J. Kim,* Bacteria adhesion of textiles influenced by wettability and pore characteristics of fibrous substrates, Polymers, 2021, 13(2):223 (2021.01).
- J. Lee, K. Lee, J. Kim,* Fiber-based gas filter assembled via in-situ synthesis of ZIF-8 metal organic framework for an optimal adsorption of SO2: Experimental and theoretical approach, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021, 13(1):1620-1631 (2021.01).
- T.W. Kerekes, H.You, T. Hemmatian, J. Kim, G.J. Yun,* Enhancement of mechanoluminescence sensitivity of SrAl2O4: Eu2+,Dy3+/epoxy composites by ultrasonic curing treatment method, Composite Interfaces, 2021, 28(1):77-99 (2021.01).
- S. Jung, T. Hemmatian, E. Song, K. Lee, D. Seo, J. Yi, J. Kim,* Disinfection treatments of disposable respirators influencing the bactericidal/bacteria removal efficiency, filtration performance, and structural integrity, Polymers, 2021, 13(1):45 (2021.01).
- J.S. Lee, H.J. Kim, S. Jung, J. Kim,* M.W. Lee,* On-demand repair of disposable air-filter via solution blown nano/micro fibrous patch, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 2020, 3(11):11344-11351 (2020.11).
- S. Roh, M. Song, K. Lee, K. Park, J. Kim,* Experimental and computational investigation of intra- and interlayer space for enhanced depth filtration and reduced pressure drop, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2020, 12(41):46804-46815 (2020.09).
- S. Jung, J. Yi, J. Kim,* Nonwoven characteristics effective for blood-resistant particulate filtration for healthcare application, Journal of Industrial Textiles, Online First Published, DOI: 10.1177/1528083720955202 (2020.09).
- H. Lee, E. Cho, T.W. Kerekes, S.L. Kwon, G.J. Yun,* J. Kim,* Water-resistant mechanoluminescent electrospun fabrics with protected sensitivity in wet condition via plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition process, Polymers, 2020, 12:1720 (2020.07).
- S. Jung, J. Kim,* Advanced design of fiber-based particulate filters: materials, morphology, and construction of fibrous assembly, Polymers, 2020, 12:1714 (2020.07).
- J. Lee, J. Kim,* Material properties influencing the charge decay of electret filters and their impact on filtration performance, Polymers, 2020, 12:721 (2020.03).
- S. Roh, K. Park, J. Kim,* Design of web-to-web spacing for the reduced pressure drop and effective depth filtration, Polymers, 2019, 11:1822 (2019.11).
- T. Hemmatian, J. Kim,* Quantification methods for textile-adhered bacteria: extraction, colorimetric, and microscopic analysis, Polymers, 2019, 11:1666 (2019.10).
- S. Roh, S. Kim, J. Kim,* Facile functionalization via plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition for the effective filtration of oily aerosol, Polymers, 2019, 11:1490 (2019.09).
- S. Jung, J. An, H. Na, J. Kim,* Surface energy of filtration media influencing the filtration performance against solid particles, oily aerosol, and bacterial aerosol, Polymers, 2019, 11:935 (2019.05).
- K. Song, J. Lee, S.-O. Choi, J. Kim,* Interaction of surface energy components between solid and liquid on wettability, and its application to textile anti-wetting finish, Polymers, 2019, 11:498 (2019.03).
- H.R. Hong, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Facile fabrication of multifunctional fabrics: use of copper and silver nanoparticles for antibacterial, superhydrophobic, conductive fabrics, RSC Advances, 2018, 8:41782-41794 (2018.12).
- J. Bae, H. Kwon, J. Kim,* Safety evaluation of absorbent hygiene pads: a review on assessment framework and test methods, Sustainability, 2018, 10:4146 (2018.11).
- S.C. Park, M. Kim, K. Choi, J. Kim,* S.-O. Choi,* Influence of shell compositions of solution blown PVP/PCL core-shell fibers on drug release and cell growth, RSC Advances, 2018, 8:32470-32480 (2018.09).
- H.T. Jeong, J. Kim, T.J. Kang,* Control of shear thickening onsets by nanoparticles, Fibers and Polymers, 2018, 19:997-1003 (2018.05).
- Y. Yuan, K. Choi, S.-O. Choi, J. Kim,* Early stage release control of an anticancer drug by the drug-polymer miscibility in a hydrophobic fiber-based drug delivery system, RSC Advances, 2018, 8:19791-19803 (2018.05).
- S.C. Park, Y. Yuan, K. Choi, S.-O. Choi, J. Kim,* Doxorubicin release controlled by induced phase separation and use of a co-solvent, Materials, 2018, 11:681 (2018.04).
- E. Brown, S-H. Park, A. Elangovan, Y. Yuan, J. Kim, X.S. Sun, X. Zhang, G. Wang, J. Li,* Facilitating high-capacity V2O5 cathodes with stable two and tree Li+ insertion using a hybrid membrane structure consisting of amorphous V2O5 shells coaxially deposited on Electrospun carbon nanofibers, Electrochimica Acta, 2018, 269:144 (2018.04).
- J. Ha-Brookshire,* L. McAndrews, J. Kim, C. Freeman, B. Jin, P. Norum, M. L. A. LeHew, E. Karpova, L. Hassall, S. Marcketti, Moral education for sustainable development: exploring morally challenging business situations within the global supply chain context, Sustainability, 2017, 9:1641 (2017.09).
- S.O. Kwon, J. Kim, M.W. Moon, C.H. Park,* Nanostructured superhydrophobic lyocell fabrics with asymmetric moisture absorbency: Moisture managing properties, Textile Research Journal, 2017, 87:807-815 (2017.05).
- J.W. Yoon, Y. Park, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Multi-jet electrospinning of polystyrene/polyamide 6 blend-thermal and mechanical properties-, Fashion and Textiles, 2017, 4:9 (2017.04).
- C. Yun, S. Patwary, M. LeHew, J. Kim,* Sustainable care of textile products and its environmental impact: tumble-drying and ironing processes, Fibers and Polymers, 2017, 18:590-596 (2017.03).
- Y. Yuan, M. Hays, P. Hardwidge, J. Kim,* Surface characteristics influencing bacterial adhesion to polymeric substrates, RSC Advances, 2017, 7:14254-14261 (2017.03).
- S. Park, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Influence of micro and nano-scale roughness on hydrophobicity of a plasma-treated woven fabric, Textile Research Journal, 2017, 87:193-297 (2017.04).
- K. Doty,* S. Haar, J. Kim, Black walnut, Osage orange and eastern redcedar sawmill waste as natural dyes: effect of aluminum mordant on color parameters, Fashion and Textiles, 2016, 3:22 (2016.11).
- C. Yun, M. Islam, M. LeHew, J. Kim,* Assessment of environmental and economic impacts made by the reduced laundering of self-cleaning fabrics, Fibers and Polymers, 2016, 17:1296-1304 (2016.08).
- Y. Yuan, S.-O. Choi, J. Kim,* Analysis of contact area between water and irregular fibrous surface for prediction of wettability, RSC Advances, 2016, 6:73313-73322 (2016.07).
- S. Park, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Analysis of wetting state for super-repellent fabrics to liquids in varied surface tensions, RSC Advances, 2016, 6:45884-45893 (2016.05).
- S. Park, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Superhydrophobic textiles: review of theoretical definitions, fabrication, and functional evaluation, Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics, 2016, 10:46-56 (2016.07).
- J. Kim, H. Kim, C.H. Park,* Contribution of surface energy and roughness to the wettability of nylon 6 and polypropylene film in the plasma-induced process, Textile Research Journal, 2016, 86:461-471 (2016.02).
- H.R. Han, S.E. Chung, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Mechanical and physicochemical contribution in removal of different soil types: oil, protein and their mixture, Textile Research Journal, 2015, 85:2009-2019 (2015.10).
- J. Kim, Y. Park, C. Yun, C.H. Park,* Comparison of environmental and economic impacts caused by the washing machine operation of various regions, Energy Efficiency, 2015, 8:905-918 (2015.10).
- S.O. Kwon, C.H. Park, J. Kim,* Breathable, antistatic and superhydrophobic PET/Lyocell fabric, Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics, 2015, 10:46-56 (2015.09)
- J. Kim, C. Yun, Y. Park, C.H. Park,* Post-consumer energy consumption of textile products during ‘use’ phase of the lifecycle, Fibers and Polymers, 2015, 16:926-933 (2015.04).
- M.H. Shim, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Development of superhydrophobic fabrics by surface fluorination and formation of CNT-induced roughness, Materials Science, Medziagotyra, 2015, 21:68-73 (2015.03).
- Y. Park, C.H. Park, J. Kim,* A quantitative analysis on the surface roughness and the level of hydrophobicity for superhydrophobic ZnO nanorods grown textiles, Textile Research Journal, 2014, 84:1766-1788 (2014.10).
- S.O. Kwon, T.J. Ko, E. Yu, J. Kim, M.W. Moon, C.H. Park,* Nanostructured self-cleaning lyocell fabrics with asymmetric wettability and moisture absorbency (part I), RSC Advances, 2014, 4:45442-45448 (2014.08).
- M.H. Shim, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* The effects of surface energy and roughness on the hydrophobicity of woven fabrics, Textile Research Journal, 2014, 84:1268-1278 (2014.07).
- H. Jung, J. Kim, S. Lee, J. Lee, J. Kim, P. Tsai, C. Yoon,* Comparison of filtration efficiency and pressure drop in anti-yellow sand masks, quarantine masks, medical masks, general masks, and handkerchiefs, Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 2014, 14:991-1002 (2014.04).
- J.H. Woo, J. Kim*, C.H. Park,* Contributing ratio of the mechanical and the physicochemical actions to washing efficiency of mineral oil and protein soils, Fibers and Polymers, 2014, 15:645-652 (2014.05).
- H.J. Lee, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* Fabrication of self-cleaning textiles by TiO2-CNT treatment, Textile Research Journal, 2014, 84:267-278 (2014.02).
- S. Park, C. Yun, J. Kim, C.H. Park,* The effects of the fabric properties on fabric movement and the prediction of the fabric movements in a front-loading washer, Textile Research Journal, 2013, 83:1201-1212 (2013.07).
- J. Kim,* J. Hinestroza, W. Jasper, R. Barker, Application of electrostatic force microscopy on characterizing an electret fiber: Effect of tip to specimen distance on phase shift, Fibers and Polymers, 2011, 12:89-94 (2011.04).
- Y. Lim, C.H. Park,* J. Kim, Hair conditioning effect of amino silicone softeners in varied treatment conditions, Fibers and Polymers, 2010, 11:507-515 (2010.06).
- J. Kim, G. Montero, Y. Habibi, J. Hinestroza, J. Genzer, D. Argyropoulos, O. Rojas,* Dispersion of cellulose crystallites by nonionic surfactants in a hydrophobic polymer matrix, Polymer Engineering and Science, 2009, 49:2054-2061 (2009.10).
- S. Zhang, W. Shim,* J. Kim, Design of ultra-fine nonwovens via electrospinning of Nylon 6: Spinning parameters and filtration efficiency, Materials and Design, 2009, 30:3659-3666 (2009.10).
- Y.K. Kang, C.H. Park,* J. Kim, T.J. Kang, Application of electrospun polyurethane web to breathable water-proof fabrics, Fibers and Polymers, 2007, 8:564-570 (2007.12).
- S.K. Obendorf,* J. Kim, R.R. Koniz, Measurement of odor development due to bacterial action on antimicrobial polyester fabrics, AATCC Review, 2007, 7:35-40 (2007.07).
- J. Kim, W. Jasper, J. Hinestroza,* Direct probing of solvent-induced charge degradation in polypropylene electret fibers via electrostatic force microscopy, Journal of Microscopy, 2007, 225:72-79 (2007.01).
- J. Kim, W. Jasper, J. Hinestroza,* Charge characterization of an electrically charged fibre via Electrostatic Force Microscopy, Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics, 2006, 1:30-46 (2006.12).
- W. Jasper,* J. Hinestroza, A. Mohan, J. Kim, M. Gunay, R. Barker, T. Donaldson, Effect of xylene exposure on the performance of electret filter media, Journal of Aerosol Science, 2006, 37: 903-911 (2006.07).
- A.T. Lemley,* A. Hedge, S.K. Obendorf, S. Hong, J. Kim, T.M. Muss, C.J. Varner, Selected pesticide residues in house dust from farmers’ homes in central New York state, USA, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 2002, 69:155-163 (2002.08).
- S. Hong, J. Kim, A.T. Lemley, S.K. Obendorf, A. Hedge,* Analytical method development for 18 pesticides in house dust and settled residues using SEC, SPE, TMS methylation, and GC-MS, Journal of Chromatographic Science, 2001, 39:101-112 (2001.03).
- J. Kim,* S.-O. Choi, Chapter 11. Superhydrophobicity. In J. Williams (Eds.) Waterproof and water repellent textiles and clothing, Woodhead Publishing, November 15, 2017, ISBN: 9780081012123 (2017.11).
학부과정: 의류제품평가, 의류소재염색가공 및 실험
대학원과정: 헬스케어섬유소재, 섬유화학 및 가공, 이론염색화학
대학원과정: 헬스케어섬유소재, 섬유화학 및 가공, 이론염색화학